What I need to hire a motorbike?

You only need you’re driving license.

Are all fees included in the rental price?

Yes they are.

What happen in case of mechanical harm?

You just have to give us a call, and we will come and change your bike with another one.


Can I rent a bike, with a car driving license?

Yes, but only 50cc motorbike or ATVs with unlimited cubism.

Can I pay with credit card?

Yes of course you can pay with any credit card

How old must I be to rent a bike?

If you have driving license you could rent any bike you want. From 16 years old, you could have driving license for 50cc and from 18-21 years old unlimited.


Are all the bikes full insured in case of an accident?

There is nowhere in Europe full insurance. (We also have the European style insurance, that means if you are culpable of the accident you only have to pay what you broke on the rental bike. If you aren’t wrong then the insurance company will pay all the damage.

Is the helmets required?

Yes it is, first of all for your safety and secondly police gives easly financial penalty.

If I have to bring back the bike and I will late will it cost me extra money?

Yes 20% from the daily payment of the bike. We use to have them already booked.

What do I have to do to book online a bike for my vocations?

You have to contact us by e-mail we will give you a bank account and when you give us the advance payment we’ve done!